WTF no sim card slot on the new iPhone 14

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I also remember the first computer I bought that didn't come with a floppy disc drive. It was the end of the world as well. Yet oddly enough, life survived.

I also remember the first computer I bought that didn't come with a floppy disc drive. It was the end of the world as well. Yet oddly enough, life survived.
Puhleez. My first PC had a proper floppy drive. No hard drive either. We survived quite happily with messages like "Insert disk 5 of 12" when installing Wordstar. Two FDs was a major upgrade. Diskcopy A: B: /V became tolerable.

Puhleez. My first PC had a proper floppy drive. No hard drive either. We survived quite happily with messages like "Insert disk 5 of 12" when installing Wordstar. Two FDs was a major upgrade. Diskcopy A: B: /V became tolerable.
When I was on my college newspaper (class of ‘91), we had an old system probably from early 80s (?) that was used to type in your stories. The terminals had 2-3 boot disks. We often had to put our finger on the tape sticking out of the hole in the middle and spin it around a couple times when the terminals didn’t want to boot. Thanks for reminding me of that! 🤣😁

A tiny little adapter for micro-to-C is available
I suppose I could just use a USB C to Micro cable too. But your solution is better. Once the adapter is inserted, you never have to worry about pesky orientation!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom