www.divestock.com reliable?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I know that these guys are super busy right now. I was there at the shop yesterday and they looked liked they hadn't slept in days! :)
They said that they had gotten a huge order and were trying to get caught up.
Be blessed
m

P.S.
Please feel free if there are any problems to contact me. I don't have a dog in the fight so to speak, but I really like these guys.

I highly recommend you shop elsewhere. I orrdered wetsuit but they did not have it in stock. After a number of weeks i was offered refund. I've been chasing the refund for THREE MONTHS now and still not received. They now just ignore my messages. DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY

i ordered Si tech Liana system and it came super fast. no issues

I think it varies per order. Im 5 months in from making the order and no sign of a refund, whereas others have received their order as expected. Searching 'dive stock review' on google shows others having issues, particularly if a refund is involved. Im now looking to start proceedings against them, which will be tricky and cost time. In the end i bought the same wetsuit from another supplier

I think it varies per order. Im 5 months in from making the order and no sign of a refund, whereas others have received their order as expected. Searching 'dive stock review' on google shows others having issues, particularly if a refund is involved. Im now looking to start proceedings against them, which will be tricky and cost time. In the end i bought the same wetsuit from another supplier

Sorry to hear that. In the USA, you can open the issue with your credit card company to get the refund forced. I don't know if that is an option for you. WIsh you the best

I highly recommend you shop elsewhere. I orrdered wetsuit but they did not have it in stock. After a number of weeks i was offered refund. I've been chasing the refund for THREE MONTHS now and still not received. They now just ignore my messages. DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY
I've placed two orders with them this year. Both times I was told after I emailed a few times that the items were out of stock. I canceled both orders. It took a couple of months to finally get a refund for the first order. I've been waiting a few weeks for the second refund but they haven't replied to any of my emails.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom