xDeep BLACK - finally !

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If they start delivering, and ACTUALLY start getting some reviews, I'll be MUCH more likely to order one of these things instead of a Petrel. We'll see what happens in the coming months.

If they start delivering, and ACTUALLY start getting some reviews, I'll be MUCH more likely to order one of these things instead of a Petrel. We'll see what happens in the coming months.

I believe the next shipment is in July and takes two weeks...so expect delivery in January 2015 :)

Thanks for the comparison shot. Very useful. Is the font size adjustable? Thanks.

yes, there is also main screen busyness (amount of info displayed) choice,
I didn't have also adapter from EU charger pins to US but included wire and adapter allows it to be charged from any USB / mini and you can use any i.e iphone, android, car gps, almost everything have usb these days :)

There may be a number of units that didn't include a small plastic adapter EU - US for charger, if anybody with missing one would like to have it delivered please let us know,
as mentioned by customer above there is several easy ways to recharge unit with included wire from any USB source / charger but still if you need adapter let us know, we will send it to you
or credit your account if you got one on your own.

We apologize for any inconvenience it may cause.
Very happy to deliver promised units and to announce that we have gained fluency in distributing BLACK's throughout US and Canada markets.

Enjoy the BLACK's and thank you for your trust, patronage and patience !

Sebastian J.
TDG

Sebastion J....it is my understanding that, at some point, the X Deep Black will be available as a Nitrox computer with VPM. Do you know when this configuration will be available in the states assuming my info on this is correct? Thanks in advance.

Great to hear some devices have been delivered.

I was trying to order one recently both for its compass and as backup for my Petrel (ok Petrels never fail, but just in case of .. :) ), but no shop wanted to commit on when I might get the unit.

Also the EANx and TRIMIX versions are only announced, but as I understood, they will be software upgrades to the BT unit?

Anyhow a great device, worth waiting for ..

Looking forward to read first hand experience reports ...

Sebastion J....it is my understanding that, at some point, the X Deep Black will be available as a Nitrox computer with VPM. Do you know when this configuration will be available in the states assuming my info on this is correct? Thanks in advance.

Basically both the EANx and TriMix software upgrades for BLACK is ready, meant that we (few beta testers) also me were diving them for a long while, xDeep is step away from releasing both upgrades to the market, it's more the matter of proper "paperology", manuals and safety publications.

Great thing is that our customers will have upgrade from Buhlman to VPM (B) for free, as well as other system upgrades of cool new features the xDeep is working on. Everything done simply by user online.

Really glad to see this coming out more often. Put the Black on short list of what I want to get. Eager to read some user reviews!

I order my xdeep bottom timer on 8/12/2013 , from Tecdivegear.com i received one E-mail 3 weeks ago saying that the waiting period is 3 weeks ( right!) in 20 yrs of diving that is the worse online retailer i have deal with.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom