Xdeep NX Zens Corrugated Hose Length

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

satsuyanshen

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I am thinking of buying an xdeep NX zens but I am a bit concerned about the length of its corrugated hose. I have an xdeep ghost BCD but its corrugated hose is only 12 inch located at the middle of the bladder and is too short for me (the k inflator is just at my shoulder). That's why I have a similar concern on NX zens.

Can anyone who owns nx zens tell the length of corrugated hose? And is it configurable when making the order?

Xdeep sells their hoses in three separate lengths 31, 16 & 19 inches. ID contact who ever your thinking of purchasing form and see if they can get you longer hoses. But its not overly expensive to have it swapped out, But you should be able to get one to your liking when purchasing

Xdeep sells their hoses in three separate lengths 31, 16 & 19 inches. ID contact who ever your thinking of purchasing form and see if they can get you longer hoses. But its not overly expensive to have it swapped out, But you should be able to get one to your liking when purchasing

Hi GDHLEWIS,

Thanks for your useful info!

I just got an xDeep Zen and it came with a 16".....I immediately switched it for the 19 after testing it....was causing my gorilla arms to be bent at strange angles due to how short it was.

I just got an xDeep Zen and it came with a 16".....I immediately switched it for the 19 after testing it....was causing my gorilla arms to be bent at strange angles due to how short it was.
Hi quietlife4me. Thanks for the info. Did you buy an extra 19 inch corrugated hose to replace the original one? Or does xdeep or the retailer send you a free one?

If you order one you get the one you want. I purchased mine “off the shelf” and then ordered a 19” separate and replaced it myself.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom