Xen is here!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Here is the e-mail they just sent me...

Hello Liquivision Xen owners!

We hope you are enjoying diving with your new Xens! Based on feedback from the first customer dives we would like to clarify the following about your unit:

- The Xen defaults to salt water (2.5% salinity). Many other gauges default to fresh water (0% salinity). In that case, you will see a discrepancy in the depth readings between your Xen and your existing gauge. If you want to see similar readings then you should adjust the salinity settings on all gauges to the same salinity, preferably to the salinity in which you are diving.

- The Xen dive log will show a very low temperature as the minimum. This will be fixed in a software update that will be available in a few days.

- The stopwatch can be controlled with tap shortcuts that are not obvious unless you read the manual.

The Xen dive logging software for PC and Mac-OS should be available for free download within 1-2 weeks.

Eric Fattah
Liquivision Products

That would explain why I can't connect it to my computer yet.
I have some dives to download. Hope 2 weeks goes by fast!
The liquivision forum needs to be updated with a xen/xeo forum thread too.

ill make sure mustang gets some dives on it today

Back
Top Bottom