XL Jets for Little Feet??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kathy, I think this is something that you aren't going to figure out on the internet. Wait until you get the suit, and try the XLs with small straps. You might lose ankle flexibility, or you might not. Also, I think that the turbosoles are going to fill up the foot pocket a bit more than those little booties that you have.

I have a set of halcyon 8" spring straps sitting in the garage if you want to give them a try. I wore them with my turbosoles for a while but they were a bit too tight, so I replaced them with XS (which are 3/4" longer, though I think nominally the same size). Since my feet are a little bigger than yours, the halcyon 8" might work for you.

Allison

Am I the only person who, every time he reads the title of this thread, thinks of a 70's rock and roll band?

No, me too :) Waiting for Columbus ...

I answered on the other forum, but just in case this helps others in the future....

I also wear a size 7 women's shoe and quite comfortably wear (and greatly prefer) the XL Jets over the larges. With turbo soles, I wear thick socks (think 400g Thinsulate socks), which help take up the excess room in the fin foot pocket. I can also wear the same fins with a different suit that I wear Converse with.

That said, my straps are home made, rather than store bought, so they've been custom sized for my foot (will let you know what that size is when I'm back home).

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom