XS Foto GoMask

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

eward4

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Does anyone know what's going on with this company? Are they out of business? I had one of their frameless masks that I had to send back due to constant fogging issues. I literally cleaned the lens 20 times with toothpaste, Sea Buff, and finally Acetone! I even left defog solution on the lens without a rinse and it still fogged! I finally had enough of it and sent it back under warranty. I talked to the owner(I think his name was Mike) and he tried to talk me out of sending it back at first and then accepted the fact that it was defective and agreed to replace it. It arrived at their facility on Dec. 13th '16. I haven't heard from them since and still don't have a mask! I have emailed and left messages on the answering machine with no reply. I'm just trying to find out what's going on since as of now I'm out $100 with no mask to show for it. Thanks!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom