XS Scuba Highland Pocket Shorts....anyone using?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

johnnyseko

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Curious if anyone has experience with these. I'm in the market for gear. I used to have Xshorts that I wouldn't dive without. Are these shorts decent? I can't find much feedback on them. I know the Xshorts had some issues but I loved them. Apparently they are no longer available.

Also, as far as sizing...accurate or should I go up a size?

I love them. The sizing is true and the pockets are large enough to carry all the gear I normally carry in my drysuit pockets. All DIR (Doing It Robert) divers wear them. :)

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

To echo the above, I love mine for wetsuit diving (drysuit has pockets already). Just obey the sizing chart - I bought large and they are quite baggy.

I use them, and I really like them as well.

I love them, great for dives where I don't use my drysuit

Just bought some after trying them on, I am XL by the chart but I went with the L as the XL was slightly baggy over a wetsuit, you dont want them flopping around.

Awesome. Glad to see the positive feedback! :)

Great shorts, but from my perspective, the sizing is way off. I am a standard large in most kit, which makes it easy for manufacturers when they send me stuff for test/review, but the Large Highland shorts are very baggy on me. I think even a medium would be loose, so make sure if you get some they fit right. Failing that, Scubapro do a pair of pocket shorts now as well, and IST do a neat pair of pockets mounted on a Velcro-closing belt, with Velcro loops around the thighs. A bit Lara Croft, but they do work.

Cheers, Mark

Glad to hear as i'm looking at these pocket shorts now that i've switched to bp/w...

@Mark... this is the sizing chart i see:

highland shorts sizing.jpg

what's your actual waist measurement? so i can get an idea of how of-size they are

Back
Top Bottom