XS Scuba LP85 +cash for a HP119 or HP130

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScoobyPro

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
For my single tank diving, I'd like a little more air, I tend to breathe a bit more than most of the people I dive with, and I am holding onto my other 2 LP85's for a doubles rig at a later date. I'm willing to add a little cash into the deal, my LP85 has a fresh vis, and is still has a couple years on the hydro, and fills to 2640 to achieve 85cu.

Peter

Just for further clarification, the hydro date is 04/06, tank probably has 10 dives on it, if that, because I have 3 and I rotate them, it's always been stored full, just passed vis about 3 weeks ago with flying colors and a new o-ring. It's not o2 clean, but it's good for mixed nitrox up to 40%, for partial pressure fills, you'll need to get it o2 cleaned, and it has a thermo pro valve with the yoke insert and good viton ring.

Ah yes, and I have 4 fresh pics off my D50 I can email around..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom