XZ-1 Screen brightness

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jdfmail

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I finally dove with my XZ-1 and twin INON strobes. The viz was very poor and conditions were difficult but the real problem that I noticed was that when taking photos I set exposure to -0.7 and using my strobes in both manual and a combination of ttl and manual, my camera screen was not bright enough to effectively get the job done because of the settings. Without the strobes the pics would have been underexposed and the screen reflected this. The question is, can I set the camera up to not lighten and darken based on perceived exposure?

buds, screen does that at M, S, A, P modes dimming and brightening, no way to keep lcd brightness constant at these modes as it mimics perceived exposure, shooting manual all the way no prob, never did ttl

settings C and iA wont flicker.., but not much shutter/fstop control :depressed:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom