Yahoo! Sports College Football Pick'em for Scubaboarders

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

deepstops

Blacklight Poster
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Reaction score
# of dives
I have created a College Football Pick'em Private Group called Scubaboard Pickem and the Pick Set called Scubaboard in that group. Other Scubaboarders can join this group using Group ID# (16754) and the Password "onespeed" (in honor of last year's winner IIRC).
Remember, it is the Group ID#, not the group name, that you must use to join the group.

Yahoo! Sports Fantasy College Football Pickem

Your goal is to select the winners in every week of each of this year's Top 25 games.
Rules: I'm using the spread and your worst week is not included in the leader stats.

Welcome to Yahoo! Sports College Football Pick'em. Thanks for joining. Good luck.

I am all signed up - everyone who is not using their SB name should post what their Yahoo pick 'em name is in here, so we can keep track of who is who.

For those who haven't voted yet (shame on you!), have a pop at predicting the eventual NC:

http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/surface-interval/296948-college-football-2009-a.html

I have a funny feeling that the Sooners will win it this year. I think last year they lost to Texas and Florida despite being a better team than either of them. This year I think they will get the lucky breaks. Just my opinion.

As good as Florida are, I see them drowning in a sea of Tebow hype. If it irritates his team mates half as much as it irritates the rest of us, then I see chemistry issues on the horizon.

After week one (everyone picked the same team to win today's game so the ranking will not change):

1. Abidon 11
  2. gatorblueyes 10
  3. Rhone Man 10
  4. Scubaboard 10
  5. ONESPEED 10
  6. SB- Racedude1984 10
  7. Tebow's Foreskin 8

Back
Top Bottom