Yahoo! Sports College Football Pick'em for Scubaboarders

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have a real problem - I never like to pick in favour of teams that I support (because that is just like putting a bad hex on it). Supporting the Hurricanes, and my wife being an ex-Husky, this wasn't a problem last year. Now, I have to pick against both every week... and they keep winning!

I hope Randy Shannon appreciates everything that I am doing for him here...

I'm making up for my lousy picks on the Pro Pick 'em. And for my ill advised prediction that the Sooners would win the title...

1 Rhone Man 46
1 deepstops 46
3 SB- Racedude1984 45
4 ONESPEED 44
5 gatorblueyes 43
6 Abidon 42
7 Tebow's Foreskin 41

But you are never safe with only a 2 point lead over ONESPEED....

Man, the spread is just killing me this year, although I did pick Florida to not cover.:D

Everyone made that pick except GatorBlueEyes :crafty:

Even though Rhone and I were tied going in and tied for the week, it was a mediocre week and his worst so far so it got dropped and he now has a three point lead :shocked2::shocked2:

I'm going to have to dig deep to pull this off :)

Everyone made that pick except GatorBlueEyes :crafty:

Even though Rhone and I were tied going in and tied for the week, it was a mediocre week and his worst so far so it got dropped and he now has a three point lead :shocked2::shocked2:

I'm going to have to dig deep to pull this off :)

Don't rest too easy. Last year I thought I had a comfortable lead over ONESPEED going into the final week, but he stormed back to win it...

Back
Top Bottom