Yellow Aluminum 80 w/ Unlimited air fills in Fort Lauderdale until July 2011

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bob01

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Mint Condition Chartreuse Yellow (I guess thats a fancy name for Neon Yellow...Catalina's paint description, not mine :p) Aluminum 80 for sale. Comes with Boot. Born date of 05/10, with the next VIP due August 2011. This tank will last the next mini season before having to be VIPed again :-D

This tank also has UNLIMITED FREE AIR REFILLS until it's next VIP (August). I got in on a deal from my local dive shop (Undersea Sports - 1450 N. Federal Highway, Ft Lauderdale, Fl 33304) and have confirmed with them, that they will honor the UNLIMITED AIR FILLS until August for the next owner.

Asking $130 O.B.O., Local pickup from Pompano Beach. However can meet with serious buyers with cash in hand anywhere between Pompano Beach and Miami Beach.

Tank is in mint condition. It has less than 8 dives on it. Has never been below 400 PSI. Never dropped, Banged or Tipped Over. Transport has always been in a carpeted trunk with towels to keep it from rolling around. I'm kinda OCD about dings and scratches ;-)

Reason for selling is that I switched to DIN a few months ago. I was keeping this guy around (and its brother ) for friends that visit - but really need the garage space now....

Al80_2.JPG

Al80_2_VIP.JPG

Al80_2_born.JPG

Al80_2_Valve.JPG

Back
Top Bottom