Yep im new, have ?s if anyone can help!:)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

riss

Reaction score
Hello!
So im not sure if im even worthy being on here since i know i wont be doing much diving...but i will be doing photography!:blinking: ..but of kids :D and adults:D
anyway, im trying to see what type of lights would be best. LED? halogen? or? I will only be going anywhere from 4-10ft of water and in a pool so i wouldn't be needing those super expensive ikelite lights yes? I probably would need a strong light and another one as a fill light?
The other problem is i bought a housing for my rebel t1i that doest allow to connect strobes to it.(it was a super great deal!) So i would need to get something that is a constant light in order for the camera to focus. Can strobes just be left on? or would a big dive light work better?
Initially im trying to create an underwater studio of some sort..so if anyone can help i would realllllllllly appreciate it!:D

-MK

Welcome to the 'board!!!

Can't help personally as I can't even work a "point-n-shoot" well. :D But feel free to drop down here: Underwater Photography - ScubaBoard and you will get alot of help.
Dive on in and enjoy!

hey thanks dwaters for taking the time to help me out! i will definitely check into that!
mk

Welcome to SB :D

There is a very active photography section here on the board. If you post your questions there, they will get better 'visibility' by photo crowd...and most likely result in some very expert advice :)

ok thanks so much i already posted my questions in the photography section so ill wait and see!
thanks for taking the time ....
mk :)

Back
Top Bottom