Yes, it is me. You did not expect to see me here, did ya?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome Imagesetter. Come on down and visit the SoCal subforum under clubs and travel. You might also visit http://www.sandeaters.org not a dive club, just a calendar on the web with a dive scheduled for every Sunday.

Divers Weekend at the Aquarium of the Pacific, free admission with your Certification card.

Scuba Jerm:
Welcome to the forum. You will love it here. Do you dive Catalina much?

A number of boat trips and a few trips on the ferry to dive the park.

Late last year, I was able to get 5 dives off at the park. I had to rent a tank while they filled my for the forth. After the forth dive, a person was still working filling all the shack's tanks. He was willing to fill our tanks for a 5th dive, we gave him a good tip, and he offered up some of his pizza.

Every dive that day was EXCELLENT. Giant Black Sea Bass encounters, many of the usual suspects, a near thousand strong barracuda school. The fifth dive turned into a dusk dive. We were pushing our no decompression time limit on the last dive, we kept having to reduce our depth to continue the dive.

Just note, swam up to a stationary GBSB around 5 to 6 feet in length when a huge stream of material jetted out from its rear. I backed off a little bit.

Welcome to the board!
Nice pictures. What is a GBSB?

Joe

Thanks for joining us....

:cowboy2: don

scubajoe:
Welcome to the board!
Nice pictures. What is a GBSB?

Joe

Giant Black Sea Bass

They are making a recovery in our area. We are getting juevenile sightings back along the coast. My personal sightings of the jueveniles has been in Laguana Beach, CA and Malaga Cove, CA.

Thanks again one and all for the warm welcome.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom