YES!!!! new snorkel gear

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I love taking a lighter to a new divers new mask (or an old diver who hasn't seen the trick) and watching them watch the glass turn black...then tell them dont worry, you get used to it and if there is ever a solar eclipse, you can always watch it through your new mask....

beautybelow:
I love taking a lighter to a new divers new mask (or an old diver who hasn't seen the trick) and watching them watch the glass turn black...then tell them dont worry, you get used to it and if there is ever a solar eclipse, you can always watch it through your new mask....

:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

I've seen that reaction before...:D

thebrain:
in reply to Spectrum, This snorkel gear is just the step, I am most deff. going scuba diving, its just that Im only buying my snorkeling gear and renting my scuba gear.

Very cool. Be sure to spend a little time skin-diving with the gear, even if it's in a public pool. Having confidence in the fit and function of your personal gear can do alot to ease the learning of the scuba skills. A good program should devote time to this but sadly many gloss over it. Sticking your face in the water and breathing through anything is not natural and requires a little adaptation for some. Being able to do so in complete relaxation is a huge head start.

Pete

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom