Yet another ingenious UW breathing device

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm trying very hard to find a similar device that already exists, but all I did was make my search history look extremely.... worrying.

Yup.
Kids use Lighter gas to get high so it must be good.
I can sell you a device to fill a spare air with methane ... might be a bit painful though

first time in the ocean as a little cherub held my breath then found underwater swimming
and blurred vision and screaming lungs and would have been over the moon as that boy
for an extra few seconds with that creature and those fish through a device such as this

I'm trying very hard to find a similar device that already exists, but all I did was make my search history look extremely.... worrying.

It's a spare air, been on the market for a number of years and a HP pump designed for air guns.
Here is a good Youtube on it.

Errmmm... we were discussing a closed-circuit methane intoxicator, rectally inserted. Pay attention.

Errmmm... we were discussing a closed-circuit methane intoxicator, rectally inserted. Pay attention.

You may want to try Nitrous oxide for the feeling you want.

You may want to try Nitrous oxide for the feeling you want.

You'd have to replace the bacteria in your gut with ones that make it. Now if they could also suck the nitrogen out of your tissues in the process...

Back
Top Bottom