Yet another Michigander

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

medfly3d

Reaction score
# of dives
Hello everyone! Not sure how to work this site yet so any helpfull hints are welcome. Just found this site today and am very interested in talking to others about diving. I have always wanted to dive and will take my first class soon. I have been searching for gear and just not sure abouts names and dependability. I have snorkeled several times and did an into to dive in Bermuda. (Loved it!!) Looking forward to reading everyones advice and will share what I can with all of you! :D

Welcome to :sblogo:
:wave-smil :wave-smil
:chicken:

welcome!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to Scubaboard. Great to have you with us. This is the place to find dive buddies and set-up dives. Also useful for finding good training in your area. There is no shortage of opinions on any given dive shop. Have fun and good luck.

Welcome aboard! It's great to see new people interested in learning :) Good luck with your quest to become certified! It's a wonderful experience.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! Looking forward to a great learning experience, thanks for letting me ride along with ya's!

Welcome aboard! Site's easy enough to figure out...just read until you find something of interest to you, then post. :wink:

Best of luck with your certification. There is plenty of great diving right here in the midwest, as long as you suit up accordingly for water temps. Happy diving! :D

smilies-41093.png

If you haven't yet, click Forums above and start going thru the list - looking for those of interest to you, especially your local dive club. Always good to try a Search before starting a new thread, tho :search: - click here for Search help, and be careful about posting Threads & Replies before reading the Sticky threads at the tops of most forums. Click the link in my Sig below to PM me if I can help you around here..

:cowboy: don

Back
Top Bottom