Yet another PDC question (Get used to it hehe)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jmani

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
So my flight home for the trip in July is leaving from Cancun at 10:20am. Am I going to have a tough time getting from PDC to Cancun in time for that flight? Is the bus still an option or is taking a cab etc. the best option?

I think you will be just fine taking the ADO bus. It starts it's airport transports at 7am which will get you there around 7:40/7:45am. With the lack of people that have been in the airport I think you will have no problems.........or a taxi another smooth option since they leave whenever you want.

Thanks,

Cant wait to see ya in July!

There are a few ways to get to PDC if you are looking for other options.

1. ADO bus which is 8 usd
2. taxis which is 90usd one way
3. private transfers which can be arranged online or through your hotel return trips range from 99 usd to 120 usd depending on the company.

If you are lugging dive gear, I always say order the private transfer service so that you dont die of sweat while walking to where you have to go...

Have a safe trip and come check out the divers BBQ at Hotel Tropical CasaBlanca on Saturday nights! It is a great way to meet other divers and find out what they have been doing and where they have been diving.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom