Yipee Another Direct Flight To Bonaire!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rich,

Patience my dear...remember this is Bonaire....it will take a while to see anything. We have been informed that booking, if this probably happen won't be able to be book until end of September, at the earliest, as it will take some for them to set up systems. Best Place to keep an eye is on Delta's website directly and of course here, as I try and find info as soon as I can!

Liz

herman:
Yea Rich, I was just looking at how to get to Atl from RDU on Sat mornings. The Delta flight would have been worthless if I could not get there the same morning.

I know what you mean Herman.

Liz, what I did was do a trip search on Expedia for mid October just to see if I would get a hit. I did the same when I first read this thread and got no hit. Then, I tried again and Delta did come up...but paired with AJ.

They are probably still working the deal. Sure hope it goes off ok.

But, having just bought a house...arrgggg....who knows if I will be able to do vacation next year !!

I was so excited when I heard the news I started another thread after I searched first. I just missed this thread. Too much excitement, I guess. I would travel to Bonaire more than I do now if I could stay off of AJ.

This is great news. Keep us posted Liz.

yes that is a good idea but I think that we as consumers should write Delta and tell them that before they finalize that the government should agree to do something about the crime that is happening against tourist. Because in the end Delta will lose revenue because as word gets out about how the crime issue is getting worse those flights will not be filled.

I have been writing Delta for about 2 years now. I actually got an answer b ack and they said they would look into it. I posted it all here and asked others to write....wont tell you how that went!

I also wrote Delta and this is the response that I got
Dear Mrs. Hughes,

Thank you for contacting Delta Air Lines.

Our information indicates we do not have any plans at this time to fly
to Bonaire, Netherland Antilles. We are Greatful you took your time to
inform us of this information for future plans. Please let us know if
you have any further concerns.

We appreciate your interest in Delta Air Lines.

Sincerely,

Jack Freidman
Online Customer Support Desk
http://www.delta.com

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom