Yo... From NYC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hey all, new to the boards and new to Scuba Diving. Just finished my open water certifications in Miami and now looking to travel on internship based programs! Just checking out what this forum has to offer!

Last edited:

Hi dimidanger and congratulations on completing your OW course! If you look around, I'm very positive that you can find just about any answer to any question you may have about scuba on this site. And I know that many experienced divers on here can either answer any question you have or point you in the right direction. Best wishes and safe and happy diving!

Howdy and welcome from southeast florida.......May calm seas and blue water be in your future.

And greetings from a native Yonkersite. Are you planning any local diving as well?

Hey all, new to the boards and new to Scuba Diving. Just finished my open water certifications in Miami and now looking to travel on internship based programs! Just checking out what this forum has to offer!

Congrats on starting your new journey (and hobby!) in Scuba! I finished my open water 2 years ago and now I am a Master Diver, and enjoying dive trips every year! :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom