Yorkshireman in San Diego!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Howdie,

I'm hoping to head out to SD in a couple of weeks and want to fit a dive or two in...

Looking for a buddy to go with.

Regards
andy:)

Welcome to ScubaBoard. Good to have you here. It is a great forum full of ambitious divers willing to share.

Welcome to the board. I'm sure you can find some pretty easy here on the board.

Welcome to :sblogo:
:wave-smil :wave-smil
:chicken:

Welcome to the 'board! And welcome to So.Cal.
Stop by HERE and
let us know when you'll be here. There are many from San Diego willing to show you around. Please feel free to fill in your profile so we can know you better. And by all means, if you can, feel free and visit us on our next BBQ/dive..Wrinkles Dives!!!! Dive safe and enjoy.

They will never understand your accent tha knows! Are thee takin tha whippet an flat cap an all?

Welcome to the board from a born again Brummie!

another greeting from Ohio to ScubaBoard....WELCOME!!!

Welcome to the boards! Hope you find what you're looking for! :)

smilies-41093.png

It does help with discussions if you complete your Profile. And it's even more fun when you load an Avatar (personal pic for each post) and a Profile pic. See UserCP to access these if you'd like to...? :wink:

If you haven't yet, click Forums above and start going thru the list - looking for those of interest to you, especially your local dive club. Always good to try a Search before starting a new thread, tho :search: and be careful about posting Threads & Replies without reading the Stickies at the tops of most forums. Click the link in my Sig below to PM me if I can help you around here..

:cowboy: don

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom