You guys and gals are horrible!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I’m not addicted, I can stop anytime I want. Anytime after this weekends dive that is.....

Hey, I resemble that comment!

Going back in Jan if you are interested Jim.

Love to but I have a major, non diving commitment for Jan.

The shop where I work is holding it's GOB/Retirement Sale in Jan, and I will be buried.

Yeah, I like to park my car and boat in the garage so when I load my tanks I don't get wet in the rain.

That's a really good idea. I completely ruined a set of tanks/BC/regs once because it rained on them.

There is still time to save yourself. Run! Don't walk to the exit, there isn't time.

40-ish tanks (have not counted lately), 8-10 regs (ditto), compressor, six bank tanks, Haskel pump, two ultrasonic cleaners, *three* dry suits, four canister lights...bigger vehicle...

These things multiply in the dark. They're worse than tribbles. Run! Run! Run!

Well, let me just say to the OP I'm here to help. I also I live in your neck of the woods; PM me with your contact info and we can be in touch. Never mind the fact I found SB & VDH whilst looking for a place to sell my one double hose-but now I have three.

I can help you with aversion therapy. Come over and view all the nasty chrome 109s/108s/Balanced Adjustables/MK10s/MK2s...DA Aquamaster, Kraken, and number 1of 9 ever made Pegasus.

Let's start your therapy with this image.

272669-941809042f7fb930648f4d1cd19034a7.jpg

Couv

Last edited:
Well, let me just say to the OP I'm here to help. I also I live in your neck of the woods; PM me with your contact info and we can be in touch. Never mind the fact I found SB & VDH whilst looking for a place to sell my one double hose-but now I have three.

I can help you with aversion therapy. Come over and view all the nasty chrome 109s/108s/Balanced Adjustables/MK10s/MK2s...DA Aquamaster, Kraken, and number 1of 9 ever made Pegasus.

Let's start you therapy with this image.

View attachment 429313

Couv
Who cares about the 109, I want a picture of the Pegasus.

I had forgotten you have Jims reg. I was just telling my friend ( he as one of the 9) that I should take mine to Coz.

Hi Herman,

Do you know all 9 owners?

Cheers,

Couv

Back
Top Bottom