You know you're a scuba diver when...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hey fellow divers-

A friend of mine just started up a website called uknowpia. It's a site for "You know...when..." lists. In wasting some time at work and showing her some support, I got a "You know you're a scuba diver when" list going, but it could use some help. When you have some time, check out what I've put so far (go to uknowpia and search for scuba), and if you see something you wanna add, just click the [add to this list] button. When you're logged in, you can also rate items that you like. And FYI, you can just click Sign In and sign in using your Facebook login if you have a Facebook account...uber convenient.

Anyway, just thought you all would enjoy this fun time-waster...

Happy and safe diving.

Awesome! It is pretty accurate, isn't it? The one that totally hits home for me is the one about getting excited when you see a "diver down" sticker on someone's car and feeling impelled to talk diving with that person. :)

Glad you enjoyed it! :D

Hilarious - I laughed at this one especially:

You know you are a scuba diver when... when you use the "ok" hand signal on land ALL OF THE TIME.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom