Your Best “eBay” Scuba Equipment Purchase!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Poseidon8118

Contributor
Reaction score
Just Curious...

Has anyone purchased gear off of eBay? Are you completely satisfied with your purchase? Please list the item(s), and the cost.

Please include a link to the auction or a picture of the item(s) purchased if possible.

Did you purchase because of nostalgia i.e. DA Aquamaster, Dacor Diving Lung, et cetera?

Did you purchase because you saved quite a bit of money?

Do you purchase because your a collector?

Me first……………

Link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7147296975&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MEWN:IT&rd=1

I paid $207 for the items below. I hate intergraded weight systems so the Scubapro Custom Black BC is a perfect backup for me. All equipment purchased was in almost mint condition (very few scratches) and checked out by my local dive shop to be safe. Gear will be used as back up for me and my son. This is my first AIR 2 so I will use it on my next dive.

My best two scuba purchases on ebay were 1) my BC- Mares Vector Chrome. Brand new and I really like everything about it. Have not found another I like as well. Cost 130.00. 2) My 3mil wetsuit. It also was brand new Don't remember the cost but the suit is great. Has relief zipper in the neck, wrist and ankles which makes it comfortable and easy to put on.

Size Large DUI-TLS 350, in pretty darn good shape, with bag and Bare undergarment (that actually keeps me warm)

See the topside photo in my profile.

Mark

Scubapro nitehawk with air2 used, perfect like new condition. Buy it now option, $340 shipped,
Lots of smaller dive gear I got for a bargain, some new some as good as new. also got burnt for 102 bucks once.

I bought 2 complete sets - BCDs - Regulators/Octos for $350 - all less than a year old and in "like-new" condition. Sold one set within a week for $250. Net cost for the system I'm using $100. :crafty:

Brand New, still in the box UK Hyper-alloy Remora knife with sheath $ 7 shipping included. :D

My best deal has been the Oceanic gauge console below, new in the box for $90.00. Also bought my wet suit, light, and other small items. I picked up a used BC for my neighbors son for $10.00, and an Oceanic Omega regulator setup for $85.00, also for neighbors kid. I LOVE eBay!

Back
Top Bottom