Your Favorite Back-Inflated BCDs?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Zeagle Ranger. Great design, easy to handle on the surface. Just beautiful underwater. It can handle the 30# I need in a heavy wetsuit. The Ripcord release is, IMHO, the best made.

Built tough as nails, adjustable as you can get. Modular - 44 pounds of lift not enough - get the 65# wing or bigger. Single or double tanks - no problem Add accessories if you like. If you need help, repairs, advice, just call Zeagle and they are all over it.

Have I mentioned that I love my Ranger?

jpcpat:
Zeagle Ranger. Great design, easy to handle on the surface. Just beautiful underwater. It can handle the 30# I need in a heavy wetsuit. The Ripcord release is, IMHO, the best made.

Built tough as nails, adjustable as you can get. Modular - 44 pounds of lift not enough - get the 65# wing or bigger. Single or double tanks - no problem Add accessories if you like. If you need help, repairs, advice, just call Zeagle and they are all over it.

Have I mentioned that I love my Ranger?

Hey jpcpat! You gotta take that Ranger to Beach 8th street for a shore dive in OUR hood, Queens! :D PM me if you are interested. My wife and I should be there next Saturday or maybe Sunday if the viz and weather cooperate. Peace! Hijack over.

Transpac. Totally adjustable. Not just the wing, but the pockets, d-rings, padding can be moved, added or removed.

I used to have a DR Venture wing, but found I prefer my Halcyon Pioneer - it is so easy to travel with. Next one I would like to try is a DSS Taurus 26# with Hog rig.

Aloha, Tim

I have a Seaquest Balance, Zeagle Brigade, and Zeagle Stilletto. Overall, I really prefer the Stilletto, the harness fits me a little be better than the Brigade. Both Zeagle's pack and travel very well. I like the pockets on the Zeagle's, I try not to carry too much stuff in them, but they are nice to have. The Balance I have is an older one, and only has one pocket, that folds out of the way. It packs a little smaller than the Zeagle's, but the lack of the pockets means it has been relegated to pool duty only. I'm also not a fan of the removable weight pockets, since trying out the Zeagle ripcord system.

Regards,

Zeagle Tech for me and hubby - comfy, great construction, isnt cluttered with things we dont need and looks dead cool :D

the child has a hot pink Zeagle as well and as soon as she stops growing we will be looking at eaither the Zeagle Zena or Tech for her also

Steel or alum plate depending on conditions with a basic harness . Then my Agir singles tank wing or my Evolve for doubles.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom