Your Favorite Back-Inflated BCDs?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Stiletto by Zeagle. The poster is male.

The new Lazer is basically the same BC slightly modified for women.

Both are rugged, streamlined, versatile comfortable and a traveler's dream.

Chad

ScubaPro Knighthawk, fits nice and the chicks love it :D

Light for travel. Comfortable. Durable. Stable backplate. Double cam bands. Nice inflator. Simple design. Nice positive lock integrated weight system. Easy reach pockets. 4 SS bent D- rings. Big price tag BC features at a low cost ~$260. Definitely a nice warm water BC.

My favorite back inflate rig is my DiveRite Transplate with the Venture Wing and the deluxe quick release harness. Just a terrific set up.

My favorite back inflate jacket is the ScubaPro Knighthawk. It is comfortable and less encumbering in the front than some full style jackets. It also provides great stability.

Jeff

Zeagle Brigade for me. It's the best there ever has been and ever will be. At least that's what I tell myself because I just bought one! Don't harsh my buzz!

Deep Sea Supply stainless steel backplate, hogarthian harness and 30 lb. LCD wing. Superb design, rock solid performance, unsurpassed quality and outstanding buoyancy characteristics. IMO just can't be beat.

Scubapro Glide Tech Pro – nice, small and compact, with an uncluttered front, and an elasticated wing which does not flap at all. Integrated weights, and it packs up well for travelling, and it is light. Much smaller and more compact than the Knighthawk.

Mark

ronrosa:
Transpac. Totally adjustable. Not just the wing, but the pockets, d-rings, padding can be moved, added or removed.

Ditto. For rec warm water diving the Transpac is a great rig. A number of different pocket designs over the years. Nice for traveling as well.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom