Your favorite Color?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gitterdun:
Yeah, that sucks...... No one will pull mine, either! We should start a club.
Sweet. I always wanted to be a founding member of something!

gitterdun and pennypue once whined::
Yeah, that sucks...... No one will pull mine, either!

Just for you girls, just for you. :10:

Ok I must be the boring one, I usually either do a french or french pink with no white tips or the other extreme Red! I know I know......BORING

Turtle Gal:
Hi ladies,Thought we needed a new thread.

Now that Summer is here I like to wear Sally Hanson's nail color on my toes. Blue Raspberry(Looks like Turqouis),Or sour orange, Or Lime pop(like a light Mint green)
What is your Favorite Toe nail color?
And in case the guys are reading,You can reply, What color do you like to see your lady wear on her cute little toes?

Turtle Gal

triciask:
Ok I must be the boring one, I usually either do a french or french pink with no white tips or the other extreme Red! I know I know......BORING

I usually stay with the warm colors on my toes...pinks and reds, and when I'm feeling fiesty, a simmery orange...it just depends on my mood...when I want to get attention to my shoes, I wear red, when I want to draw attention to my tan, pale pink or bright pink...., greens and blues and purples never really did it for me

I like the idea of the dive flag!!!

Ooooooh, I like the dive flag idea too!!!! :)

Hot pink -->purples with hibiscus flowers and rhinestones. Can't keep polish on the fingers long when diving but stays on toes much longer!

Frosty pearly shades or conservative pinks for work. For fun: Milani bronze, hot pink, wine, red, navy, silver blue, violet, and silver sparkles. I tried making my own dive flags but I'm not skilled in that dept. apparently :(

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom