Your opinion of seaspace 2007

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Do you think anyone from the Houston Underwater Club or SeaSpace specifically is reading this? Or do you think there might be another way we need to communicate our feedback/suggestions?

scubapro50:
I hadn't thought about it before but RICE University in Houston had a great pool at one time and plenty of space to host something like SeaSpace ........... I wonder if anyone from SeaSpace ever check it out as a possible location ?

Rice only has a 25 meter pool. UH on the other hand.... http://uhcougars.cstv.com/genrel/110104aab.html Now that would work and I would thing the university could benefit from hosting such a big event.

pcornell:
Do you think anyone from the Houston Underwater Club or SeaSpace specifically is reading this? Or do you think there might be another way we need to communicate our feedback/suggestions?

No, you're probably right. No one of any importance is reading this and I'm sure there is a better way. However, I don't want to own it either so feel free to pass any suggestions I've made along.

If I recall correctly, isn't Rice in the Houston Arts District? I remember going by it once with a friend of mine and I think it was close to an art museum.

Actually I am on the board of Houston Underwater Club(my fourth year). I'm the treasurer of the club(not Seaspace). Ive been on Scubaboard for about 4 years also.I dont know if anyone else on the board reads these forums. I dont think so. Almost the entire board is composed of oil and gas company employees. No one owns any interests in dive shops. I got talked into being treasurer by a former co-worker of mine who is the president. Two of the other board members also worked at the same company which has sold out.

Probably the best place to offer suggestions is to Seaspace. Their contact info is on their website.

Personally I liked Seaspace better this year. It seemed to be mostly divers.If anyone took their kids into the virtual dive, they would have seen some real artistic talent. It sure was a lot of work to pack it back up and put it into the locker in Spring Branch where it is stored. I finally got home at 8 PM.

Back
Top Bottom