Your Scuba Diving Christmas Gifts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My scuba gift this year ... in about two hours my favorite dive buddy and I are going diving ... :santa4:

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Need a new hat ... Kirby Morgan 17b. Anyone feel generous ?? Trade in my old one :D

Thinking of getting the KM37... If Santa calls, please tell him !! I am getting rid of my old 17b if you want it ...

Hmmm... Santa was good to us...2 sets of scubapro mk25/c600 regs, 2 new zeagle bcds (tech 10 & stiletto), sea scooter for wife, new bcd & mares regs for the son, intro to scuba for daughter and son in law, ow course for son, and a gas operated hookah for the family. Wow Santa really loves divers here.

Merry Christmas to all my your holidays & year be safe and blessed!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

A NeoSport 5mm fullsuit with matching skinsuit, 5mm gloves and 5mm boots. My youngest son got me an ankle holster for my .38 backup. My oldest son got me a complete BBQ setup with cook book. Finally, Christmas presents I can use!:yeahbaby:

Gift to myself: a ss bp&w with an ellite ii harness & hog 32lb wing from DRIS, new steel hp 100 tank.
Gift from the better half to me: A Dive Caddy pack
Gift from me to her: new steel hp 100 & a modified UK sl6 w/ cree U2 from Jim " jjblomquist "

Santa got me a new set of Scubapro regs: MK25 S600!!!!!!!! And gift cards from the dive shop. I've very good good this year!!!!

A Diving Portrait Painting from my son and his partner.

Neosport 7mm john suit
7mm wet hood
2 UK miniQ40
Pinnacle Freedom 2 dry suit
dry hood
hog tech fins
(still to be determined) lavacore vest

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom