Your Scuba Diving Christmas Gifts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba Claus brought both Chordrider and I Lavacore short sleeve shirts, which we then proceeded to break in this morning at Eagle Ray Rock and Smith Cove out of Sunset House, GC. And I am happy to report that those suckers work great. Comfortable, perfectly warm for us in 79degF waters, and dry already. Nice in the wind on the boat during the SI, too.

I got the gf a nitrox class

She's taking me to Oahu with her on a business trip in a few weeks

I got myself a dive caddy.

I got a new laptop, so I can more efficiently cyberdive . . . Truthfully, if I had gotten anything scuba-related for Christmas, I don't know where I would have put it . . .

We didn't get any new SCUBA gear for Christmas. But we did get 10 days on Cozumel right before. I think that counts. :D

We had to be home before the holidays though. One of the kids was making "Christmas with the Kranks" references...

From me, a months diving in Indonesia as pre Christmas gift, and from Santa, AKA me, a new Hollis SS plate and wing coz needed something on open on Christmas day...:D Merry Christmas and a safe and Happy New Year...

Scuba Claus was good for me to this year. I got a can light, doubles regs, a wing, and all my cave equipment. Can I send the bill to the North Pole? LoL!

Ok I obviously was very distracted at work when I posted this post. I just realized that it doesn't make any sense. "Scuba Claus was good for me to this year" WTH??? LoL!

Ok I obviously was very distracted at work when I posted this post. I just realized that it doesn't make any sense. "Scuba Claus was good for me to this year" WTH??? LoL!

Funny, because I have been known to refer to the UPS guy as either Scuba Claus or Brown Santa :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got a Light Monkey can light 21w LED lights up the underwater world now.

Actually I got one of the best Christmas gifts ever. Not only did I get a chance to get all of my new toys wet but I got to get them wet and get my first lesson in doubles with Forrest Wilson!! It was quite an honor to dive with him today. He's a very humble and patient man. He has some very interesting dive stories. :)

Got a APD Evolution Trimix CCR and 2x Inon z240 Strobes. Well happy! Picking up the CCR in 2 weeks.

Oh and a bit of fun stuff - g/f got me a Lego diver set - oh the memories of Lego!!!!!

Hope everyone had a lovely Xmas!

Although the above I purchased for myself and not exactly a present, this year was the first Xmas I spent with family that had young children and I have to say, it was a pleasure watching the kids Xmas morning opening their presents and the enjoy on their faces that 'Santa' had came.

Regards

Richard
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom