YS-90 auto or dx

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

roswin

Reaction score
I am pretty close to buy one of the two. I read somewhere that the dx could be better. Is it right? Which are the differences?

roswin:
I am pretty close to buy one of the two. I read somewhere that the dx could be better. Is it right? Which are the differences?

I don't know anyone that is usng the auto, and only heard anecdotally that someone using one actually returned it in favor of the DX

Chris

i have the ys-90auto, wish i had got the DX instead. the auto function is pathetic in my opinion.

I already had my 90DX when the Auto's came out. I remember being very glad I didn't wait for it. I also heard of several people who got the Auto and either replaced it with the DX or wished they had. Sorry I can't remember the exact differences.

Yeah, agree with Dee.
Although I don't remember which was which, but one was much better choice than the other.. believe it was the DX that was the strobe of Choice.. the Auto didn't do it...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom