zeagle bcd wing tear

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

monetott3

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
zeagel folks,

purchased a used zeagle bcd.dont know what model it is.very few zeagle tags.wing material seperated from hose grommet & over-pressure valve grommet.looks repairable with a oversize 2 peice doughnut ring & aquaseal glue.my local zeagle scuba shop doesnt do this type of repair.will zeagle consider this? or is this hopeless & I need a new bladder & wing?my local dealer could not find a seperate wing.just the bladder & wing assembly together.which was almost twice the price I paid for the bcd.Ill try attach pic's
steve

:doh2:

Attachments

• DSC01114.jpg
    DSC01114.jpg
    155 KB · Views: 110
  • DSC01115.jpg
    DSC01115.jpg
    231 KB · Views: 110
  • DSC01117.jpg
    DSC01117.jpg
    169.1 KB · Views: 113
  • DSC01118.jpg
    DSC01118.jpg
    174.7 KB · Views: 105
0112.gif
Howdy and Welcome to SB.com!

Click Forums at the top to start checking all the choices, and try our :search: feature. Hope you enjoy your time here. Click my Username to PM me if I can help? Helpful Hint: I have UserCP bookmarked as the page I go to first when I come onto SB.

thnks1agan.gif
don :cowboy:

Crazy_eyed.gif

He has already been taken care of.

Hello,

Just thought I would add to this thread, my Ranger has the same issue...seems the outer reinforcing ring has come unglued from the wing shell...on all 3 openings (inflator and dump valves).
Love my Ranger, best BC I've owned...the rest is immaculate save these openings.
Really hate to have to buy a new wing....

Any Ideas on repair/adhesives to re set the reinforcement rings?

Have sent an e-mail to Zeagle inquiring as well....would consider shipping it away to be repaired but cannot afford to have it gone for any length of time.

Any help/suggestions appreciated.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom