Zeagle Brigade Sizing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tmoto

Registered
Reaction score
Hey All,
I you are the same size as me (or close to it), let me know what size Brigade you are in.
I am 5'8" tall 193lbs, muscular build. About a 34-35" waist.

It looks like I should be in a Medium.... Is that correct???

Thanks!!!

Call scuba toys and they will walk you through it. After all you are buying it from them. Love my Brigade. Great BC!!

I'm 5'7" 175lbs. and wear a a medium in the Brigade, a medium sounds right for you because I still can loosen the straps and the cumberbund is perfect and is also adjustable.

My seaquest was a large also, but my brigade is a medium. I'm 5'11" & 220. I'm wearing it on the avitar.

Tmoto:
Hey All,
I you are the same size as me (or close to it), let me know what size Brigade you are in.
I am 5'8" tall 193lbs, muscular build. About a 34-35" waist.

It looks like I should be in a Medium.... Is that correct???

Thanks!!!

I'm a couple of inches taller, a couple pounds heavier, and same waist size, and I have a Medium Brigade that fits perfectly. I too was shocked, and asked Joe at ScubaToys a couple of times when ordering if it was going to be the correct size, since all of the jacket style BC's I'd been renting were Larges.

The nice thing about the Brigade (and Ranger, since that is what the Brigade harness is), is that the cumberbund is VERY adjustable via the nylon screws that hold it to the rest of the harness. The shoulders also have quite a bit of adjustment in them as well. You should have no problems fitting into a Medium.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom