Zeagle Brigade XL/XL (WITH optional rear weight pockets & weight pouches)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jallen013

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
For Sale: Zeagle Brigade XL/XL (WITH optional rear weight pockets & weight pouches)
Purchased new from Scuba Toys in 2005; about 30 vacation dives on it. The BC is in very good shape, I'm only selling it is because I've lost enough weight that it no longer fits. The only thing I'm aware is wrong with it is that there are some sticky pads that hold the shoulder buckles down to the bottom of the shoulder pads and they no longer stick - it makes zero functional difference but truth in advertising and all (sorry, couldn't get a good photo).

$400 shipped (CONUS) - cash, check, money order - no paypal, sorry. It's dive-ready now but if you can give me a couple extra days I'll run some BC cleaner/conditioner through it before I ship it out.

[Cross posted to ScubaToys forum and Craigslist.]

Would you be willing to sell just the rear weight pockets and yellow weight pouches?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom