Zeagle Concept Part Search

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have a Zeagle Concept BCD that I bought in 1999 and have lost the round, black cover that fits over the purge valve at the end of the inflate/deflate hose. A friend that got his at the same time tells me it has "OCTO+" on it.
Sure would appreciate if someone could point me in the right direction to find a replacement part!:confused:

Welcome to the board.
Agreed, first find a Zeagle dealer and try them. Scubatoy who advertice and are members of this board are Zeagle dealers. If that fails, there are a couple of Zeagle reps on this board who no doubt help you find what you need.

justcruisin:
I have a Zeagle Concept BCD that I bought in 1999 and have lost the round, black cover that fits over the purge valve at the end of the inflate/deflate hose. A friend that got his at the same time tells me it has "OCTO+" on it.
Sure would appreciate if someone could point me in the right direction to find a replacement part!:confused:

justcruisin,

It sounds like you lost the Octo+ cap, ring, diaphragm, purge valve and pad. Any Zeagle dealer can reorder the parts for you. (I think there is a 5th part in there that I can't remember. Zeagle customer service will have the complete list.)

The cap needs to be checked to see that it's tight before every dive.

See www.zeagle.com for your closest Zeagle dealer.

Chad

FL Zeagle Rep.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom