Zeagle "Escape" BC?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WolfEl

Registered
Reaction score
I normally dive a Zeagle Ranger here in the PNW (Puget Sound) and like it very much. I just got back from a trip to Cozumel, MX and used it there and it performed well. I like warm water diving and plan to do more of it throughout the year. So, I'm looking at more compact BC's that will not take up as much room in my suitcase as the 'Ranger does. I've looked at the Zeagle Escape and liked it's compackness as well as its features which are much like the Ranger. It has a 35 Lbs lift Bladder and seems to be made well.

Does anybody dive with the Escape and if so what do you think of them? I'd also like any suggestions on compact BC's for travel as well.:confused:

I have the exact same problem. I recently got a Scout and in the process of test diving it. So far I like it and it seems to be very comfortable and stable. There is another post by Buff that we are discussing the BC's on. The only thing "different" about the Scout I have found so far is that the sizing runs a little bit larger than on the Ranger, I think due to the lack of the cumberbun and reduced padding. I have a MD on both and the Scout is almost too big.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom