Zeagle F7 Vs F8

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Supermammal

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
So I had a Flathead 7 primary I got for a great price, tried to get a matching octo for it but was sent the newer f8 model octopus.

Any opinions on quality differences? Also any opinions on having a different octo than my primary?

Just trying to figure out if I should send it back and try finding a matching f7 octo.

So I had a Flathead 7 primary I got for a great price, tried to get a matching octo for it but was sent the newer f8 model octopus..

That's considered an upgrade by Apollo, the new manufacturer of Zeagle regulators. I was skeptical but really like my F8s.
The F8 is slightly more compact so I use it as an "octopus".

Is the Zeagle F8 octo the same exact second stage that's on the F8 regulator? I have an FH7 and I'm wondering if down the line it would be a good upgrade to upgrade the second stage to the F8.

Is the Zeagle F8 octo the same exact second stage that's on the F8 regulator? I have an FH7 and I'm wondering if down the line it would be a good upgrade to upgrade the second stage to the F8.

Yes, other than the yellow color, it's the same 2nd as the F8. Even says F8 on it. I was hoping for a matching F7 set because now with the F8 maybe I'll get jealous when someone has to borrow air :wink:

Back
Top Bottom