Zeagle Flathead 7 DIN - Yoke conversion

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ElGaucho

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I have a Flathead VI, and loved it. Recently I decided to buy some dive gear for my girlfriend, so I chose to instead update my regulator and inherit her my almost brand new Flathead VI. So I went ahead and ordered a FH7 from Scubatoys. Even nicer than my FHVI as expected (and a considerably lighter first stage).

Now, I initially ordered it DIN and then a Yoke adapter. But because of a small confusion with Scubatoys, they ended up sending me my first stage in DIN AND the Yoke conversion part (not adaptor, but the part itself to turn it into the other type). Yesterday I realized it was really easy to change my Zeagle FH7 from DIN to Yoke with the conversion parts back and forth. So easy I can do it in less than 5 minutes. I think this is a really nice plus for this regulator and anyone considering having a versatile DIN or Yoke reg that can be switched without cumbersome adapters should look no further than the Zeagle. Really great!

I love my Zeagle regulators, and since I have access to parts and manuals, even without a specific Zeagle tech down here, my techinician can surely work on it with the manual and the parts. Kudos to Zeagle for a great product, great customer service (they sent me some free replacement parts all the way to Mexico when I had trouble with my FHVI last year).

Back
Top Bottom