zeagle flathead zx 6 vs. tusa rs-240 platina

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

barnacleben

Reaction score
hi!

any opinion of these two regulators (or brands) in a head to head contest?
1. zeagle flathead zx 6
2. tusa rs-240 platina

...as a new diver i am taking my time to compare scuba gear... like most people, i want "the best" i can afford.

specifically, i'm torn between zeagle and tusa "scuba packages" that seem to offer the best value.

joe diver and scubatoys both offer "scuba packages" (bcd, regulator, octo and computer) for about $1100-$1300. i am comparing scubatoys "everything is special zeagle and tusa" package to joe diver's "TUSAPKG1." comments?

thanks very much,

ben

I just purchased a Zeagle Flathead VI and have only had a chance to dive it 10 times but i absolutely love it. Unlike the rental regulators i was using before and some of my buddies it breathes excellent in all positions and is very dry. If you do a search you will find alot of information on this regulator all which i found to be good. I and many others will agree that it is one of the best regulators on the market. I purchased mine from Scubatoys for a great price so you might want to give them a call. You will not be unhapppy with this REG.

Zeagle flathead zx is a sweet reg and IMO I beleive better than any Tusa product

I have a zeagle flathead and love it, I was running a sherwood octo, but that will be swaped with a zeagle ZX octo by the end of the week. they make an awesome reg. I have no heard much about tusa. I would go with the zeagle

Just in case you still had any doubt (doesn't sound like it), I too love my Zeagle Flathead ZX/VI. I also bought the Everything is Speacial Package and have been thrilled with everything included. I upgraded to the Ranger LTD and got the rear weight pockets. This is a great deal that will get you started in a great way.

Happy diving.

--Scott

srownin:
Just in case you still had any doubt (doesn't sound like it), I too love my Zeagle Flathead ZX/VI. I also bought the Everything is Speacial Package and have been thrilled with everything included. I upgraded to the Ranger LTD and got the rear weight pockets. This is a great deal that will get you started in a great way.

Happy diving.

--Scott
right on scott,
sounds like you and i got exactly the same set up. i'm so stoked that i'll be diving my own gear this weekend!
rock on,
ben:05:

I am looking at buying the Zeagle Flathead VI also but here is something to look at. Leisurepro.co has it for $389.95 and scubatoys is $484.38!! I think if you talk to scuba toy and let them know this the will match the price, also diverdirect.com say they will give you 110% price match if found cheaper then there price which is over $500. Please post what you find out from scubatoys. I buy alot of my stuff from them know I have ALWAYS been very happy with them. They even cut me a great deal on my dive PC which is a Aries AI.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom