zeagle flathead zx 6 vs. tusa rs-240 platina

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just call Larry and ask him in person.

The Zeagle is IMHO better than the Tusa but both are good.

These dealers you talk about also do Oceanic, Look at the Delta 4!

Go for the Zeagle Flathead IV.Bought it for less than $400 from Leisure Pro 3 years ago!They still selling it at the same price.This is a very well made high quality reg for cold and warm water diving.Many satified owners here in this board!I love my Flathead!!!!And I bet you will too.....

Fire_medic_RescueDiver:
I am looking at buying the Zeagle Flathead VI also but here is something to look at. Leisurepro.co has it for $389.95 and scubatoys is $484.38!! I think if you talk to scuba toy and let them know this the will match the price, also diverdirect.com say they will give you 110% price match if found cheaper then there price which is over $500. Please post what you find out from scubatoys. I buy alot of my stuff from them know I have ALWAYS been very happy with them. They even cut me a great deal on my dive PC which is a Aries AI.
fire medic:
i did go with scubatoys because they are authorized, and there is a warranty. i don't know if they'd price match with an unauthorized retailer, but it doesn't really matter in my case because larry threw me a great deal on a highly customized package. oh, and i'm still waiting for something i ordered from leisurepro six weeks ago (backordered).
peace,
ben

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom