Zeagle Question for Scott

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiveMaven

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Scott,

I want to add a small pocket to my Zena. When I checked your website, the sport pocket seemed to fit the bill until I noticed the dimensions are 6"x9"x2.5"...that's HUGE! Do you make a smaller pocket? Do you custom make pockets? :wink:

DiveMe:
Scott,

I want to add a small pocket to my Zena. When I checked your website, the sport pocket seemed to fit the bill until I noticed the dimensions are 6"x9"x2.5"...that's HUGE! Do you make a smaller pocket? Do you custom make pockets? :wink:

Does your Zena have any pockets? This years models have a 8033QP, which attaches to either of the straps and has a pull out mesh bag. That would be the best bet. Due to the cost of making just one pocket, we do not make custom pockets...

Scott

Yes, I have the pull out mesh bag, which just doesn't seem useable for just stowing day-to-day stufflike a mirror, rattle, etc. Guess I could cut the mesh off and sew the bottom shut...

Thanks anyway!

Don't get him started about the web site :D

I have a wicked case of "pink eye", and didn't make it to work today...:(

I will let you know as soon as I get back in to the shop....

And yeah - don't get me started on the web site!! :D

DiveMe:
I have a sport pocket, those dimensions sound about right. I found it too big (mostly too deep) and too floppy. I use it as a travel pouch now (as in putting small stuff in it and packing it in my suitcase...)

Thanks, it's good to know that the pocket is far too big for what I want. I went ahead and modified the mesh pull out pocket that came with my Zena, and it's now perfect for me. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom