Zeagle Questions....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just want to make sure I have all the oddball pieces to make my half ranger half escape into a full ranger so i can use all the add on parts as if it were a regular ranger if I wanted to in the future. I dont know what was all added to the ranger vest to make the escape bladder fit, but it sounds like some stuff was changed from standard ranger that would need to be changed back to use standard ranger add on stuff. The brigade used a standard ranger and not the ltd stuff right? iam a little confused on the difference.

Also with a lifetime warranty or whatever it was (havent seen the actual paperwork on that, since it hasnt arrived yet) I suppose this thing will be around for a long while and I worry about those odd de-conversion parts being discontinued as the bc's change in the future, so I figured it would be wise to get them before I actually need them. I suppose the future add on parts for the ranger will stay the same attachment wise so long as I have the stuff to make this thing compatible with ranger stuff when I need to.

84CJ7:
I just want to make sure I have all the oddball pieces to make my half ranger half escape into a full ranger so i can use all the add on parts as if it were a regular ranger if I wanted to in the future. I dont know what was all added to the ranger vest to make the escape bladder fit, but it sounds like some stuff was changed from standard ranger that would need to be changed back to use standard ranger add on stuff. The brigade used a standard ranger and not the ltd stuff right? iam a little confused on the difference.

Also with a lifetime warranty or whatever it was (havent seen the actual paperwork on that, since it hasnt arrived yet) I suppose this thing will be around for a long while and I worry about those odd de-conversion parts being discontinued as the bc's change in the future, so I figured it would be wise to get them before I actually need them. I suppose the future add on parts for the ranger will stay the same attachment wise so long as I have the stuff to make this thing compatible with ranger stuff when I need to.

It will be no problem to turn your brigade into a ranger if you ever want. You simply replace the bladder, with the two straps that hold the bladder in place... that's it. Takes about 10 minutes.

Back
Top Bottom