Zeagle Questions....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubatoys:
Of course... We've done it. :10: Just have to change out the cummerbunds too... Come on Scott.. you should know that! You make them!

The average guy who just wants to add SS d-rings to his shoulder probably doesn't want to have to buy new waist panels as well, Larry.

If the question was, "How can I get wider shoulders on my Escape BC?" then I would have used your response.

Gotta love those dive shops - always trying to sell the customer more than they need!!!

hahahahahahahahahahahahaa...man, I am glad that you are on Scubaboard, Larry!!

:D

simbrooks:
Scott, see you next friday, i will be coming in with Rick/GDI to talk with you, look forward to meeting you.

I may or may not be there next Friday. I am heading out to the middle grounds to spear some fish for a few days next week. Hopefully I will be back on Thursday, but ya never know... :wink:

If not, I will catch up with you next time, Simon!!!

Scott

ScottZeagle:
The average guy who just wants to add SS d-rings to his shoulder probably doesn't want to have to buy new waist panels as well, Larry.

If the question was, "How can I get wider shoulders on my Escape BC?" then I would have used your response.

Gotta love those dive shops - always trying to sell the customer more than they need!!!

hahahahahahahahahahahahaa...man, I am glad that you are on Scubaboard, Larry!!

If we weren't selling them more than they need, you wouldn't have a job! :wink:

In the good ole' days, like a few months ago, the only choice was doing it with the cumnmerbund change as well since the stilletto did not exist... but true, that is an easier option today. I just have to update my thinking.

And going from names like Brigade, Ranger and Escape (all manly names), to Stilletto. What is up with that? LOL

crpntr133:
And going from names like Brigade, Ranger and Escape (all manly names), to Stilletto. What is up with that? LOL

The Brigade is a name that Larry came up with. It belongs to ScubaToys, not Zeagle.

I really like the name Stiletto. We had a contest and that was the winning name.

If you are a man, you can think of it as sharp, sleek, and cutting... :crafty:

If you are female, you can think of it as an accesory to make your legs look shapely! :07:

See, it's a win-win!!!

ScottZeagle:
The Brigade is a name that Larry came up with. It belongs to ScubaToys, not Zeagle.

I really like the name Stiletto. We had a contest and that was the winning name.

If you are a man, you can think of it as sharp, sleek, and cutting... :crafty:

If you are female, you can think of it as an accesory to make your legs look shapely! :07:

See, it's a win-win!!!

Maybe the stiletto can come in pink/purple for the ladies and you could call the mens (black or blue) the spear?

The Stiletto was originally created for spearfishing, but it looked so good, and worked so well, that we knew the recreational and travel divers would love it as well. According to www.dictionary.com, here is the search results for "Stiletto":

2 entries found for Stiletto.
sti·let·to ( P ) Pronunciation Key (st-lt)
n. pl. sti·let·tos or sti·let·toes

A small dagger with a slender, tapering blade.
Something shaped like such a dagger.
A small, sharp-pointed instrument used for making eyelet holes in needlework.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Italian, diminutive of stilo, dagger, from Latin stilus, stylus, spike.]

[Download or Buy Now]
Source: The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
Copyright © 2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company.
Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.

Stiletto

n : a small dagger with a tapered blade

Source: WordNet ® 2.0, © 2003 Princeton University

Spearos have been killing fish with stilettos for years.

Just like ladies spiked heel shoes took on the name stiletto, from the pointed knife, so did racing boat hulls. Manly enough for ya? (The fact that some of you guys would think of ladies shoes first makes me wonder?)

Scott, on the ride home from DEMA I remembered we forgot to get that Italian companies stiletto knife sample. I think I have their card but it would take some digging to find it.

Chad

(We're land locked tomorrow too. The weatherman just updated the forecast from 2 to 3 ft seas to 4 to 6...all they had to do was stick their head out the window. The offshore MG buoy reported 11 ft seas. Man I wish I could screw up twice as often as I occasionally do and still make money!)

Chad Carney:
Scott, on the ride home from DEMA I remembered we forgot to get that Italian companies stiletto knife sample. I think I have their card but it would take some digging to find it.

Chad

(We're land locked tomorrow too. The weatherman just updated the forecast from 2 to 3 ft seas to 4 to 6...all they had to do was stick their head out the window. The offshore MG buoy reported 11 ft seas. Man I wish I could screw up twice as often as I occasionally do and still make money!)

I have already been in contact with the knife company... :wink:

My Middle Grounds trip has been pushed out until at least Wednesday, and possible farther than that. Why is 1-2 ft seas and large hogfish and grouper SOOOOO much to ask for?? It is my birthday in a couple days, and all I want is this MG trip!!! :eyebrow:

On the topic of parts interchanging, whats all needs changing on a brigade to use it with the various single and double tank bladders available for the ranger?

I ordered the Brigade with the intent to eventually get the parts for doubles if I go that way and not need another bc or the whole bp/w mess.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom