Zeagle Ranger Internal Bladder Replacement

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have a 1999 model Zeagle Ranger with 44 lb bladder with single dump valve (on lower right). Is it possible to replace just the internal bladder bag? My inflator valve and dump valve are in good shape so I don't want the expense of a complete assembly.The bladder is 14 years old and the threads on the inflator end are beginning to strip. I'm using the Ranger as a marine salvage diver and it's perfect for the task. In the meantime, I'll use my (much newer but much smaller) Zeagle Stilletto.

Has anyone replaced just the bag? If so, please advise.

Thanks! Captain Paul

Good morning Paul,

That inner bladder is designed to be replaceable, so you're in good shape there. Take a look at this page here, if the bladder you're describing is the top one than you'll want to order pn#0400. Any Zeagle dealer can order that item for you if you give them that part number and you'll be able to do the work yourself if you feel confident, its not difficult.

Hey Jeff. That's the right one. Thanks. And the opv is lower left (not lower right as I originally stated). Paul

Hey Jeff, I have a 1992 ranger and want to replace the whole bladder assembly as well as get some back trim plates. What part Numbers are those?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Jeff, I have a 1992 ranger and want to replace the whole bladder assembly as well as get some back trim plates. What part Numbers are those?

The complete bladder assembly for a Ranger is p/n 7718C which includes the inner bladder, outer cover, two bottom dump valves and the shoulder RE valve with Bx power inflator. It should fit on the '92 Ranger but if you could give me a picture of your BC (front and back) I'll try to confirm.

The rear trim weights are p/n 8051Z for the 20lb capacity pockets and 8052Z for the 16lb capacity pockets. Both will fit onto the Ranger BC.

I also need the male fastex shoulder strap bases that attach to the cummerbund with the old style screw fasteners, along with a few of the old nylon screws. Can I get those as well?

Hi Jeff, the link provided is no longer work. I'm looking for replacement of the inner bladder in my Concept II. Where I can find it? The original is 44 lb and I found some are 35 lb only in the web, is it ok to use a 35 lb?

Thank you very much.

IMG_20150427_221000[1].jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom