Zeagle Ranger (L) with Atomic SSI, Atomic Z2 Reglulator, Oceanic Pro Plus 2 Computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

terrylowe

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
For Sale is a hardly used Zeagle Ranger Size Large $550
Atomic SS1 Octopus $200
Oceanic Pro Plus 2 Dive Computer (has 23 dives) Manual included $450
Atomic Z2 First and Second Stage regulator. $250

I am selling this for a friend who is having some tough financial times and needs the cash more than the gear right now. I would prefer to sell all of this together, but will break it down to Ranger with SSI and Atomic Z2 with Oceanic Pro Plus 2 if I need to. The BC and SS1 are like new; they have maybe 15 dives on them. The computer has a few minor scuffs on the screen, but screen visibility is not affected under water. I borrowed the regulator and computer while my regulator was getting fixed, so it has a few more dives on it than the bc.

I'll pay shipping/insurance for continental USA. I *will* send anywhere, but the buyer would have to pay international shipping and insurance and any customs fees and I will not be responsible for packages lost in the mail with international shipping.

scuba 1.jpgscuba 2.jpgscuba 3.jpg

scuba 4.jpgscuba 5.jpg

Price drop::

Zeagle Ranger Size Large $490
Atomic SS1 Octopus $150
Oceanic Pro Plus 2 Dive Computer (has 23 dives) Manual included $385
Atomic Z2 First and Second Stage regulator. $200

This is some really really nice gear.

---------- Post Merged at 10:30 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:44 PM ----------

Sold!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom