Zeagle Ranger LTD sizing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kjvander

Will work for diving
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I am looking at getting a new Ranger LTD....I am at the bigger end of the XL range and was just wondering....should i go with an XL or due to the fact that I would be wearing an exposure suit (7mm wet or dry) should I get the 2XL. Is the exposure suit difference factored into the sizing or is it a skin sizing??????? :confused:

The sizing is done pretty much in street clothes. If you are wearing a heavy suit, you should probably take that into account when buying!!!

The good thing is, if it doesn't fit when you get it, you can swap it out...just don't go and dive it first!!

:)

Thanks Scott.....once I get it I know it will be hard to resist the temptaion to just go jump in the water....

Is the sizing the same as the Ranger? I have a ranger and am thinking of upgrading to the LTD because of the R shoulder dump...I was planning on getting a large becasue that is what size my Ranger is....

PS...anyone want to buy a nearly new Ranger in size Large????

I may be corrected if wrong but the sizing on the LTD vs. the ranger is the exact same because they are the same BC base. The LTD just has the permanent lumbar pad, extra D rings, and some other options.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom