zeagle reg

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

attchoum

Registered
Reaction score
hi

im think of buying a new reg from zeagle. This reg will be use for padi formation only, i already have my reg for my twin.

Is it true that apex and zeagle are the same?

is it all the zeagle that i can rely on?

I was thinking about the ds/v. i dont need the swivel head from the 50

Any comment will be welcome.

thx

Zeagle use to be an Apex reg with different labels. That changed about 2000. They are now designed and built for/by Zeagle but retain many Apex desgin features as well as features from other makes.

If I understand the question, yes a Zeagle reg can be depended on to operate well and no other company provides better customer support if you need it.

I personally like the rotating head but it's not necessary. I dive an old Zeagle that was made by Apex.

No problem with your English.....it's a lot better than my French. :)

I have a DSV. I've used it for about 30 dives. Fantastic reg, I couldn't be happier!

I have a Flathead VI. Almost 200 dives on it and I still like it, especially at depth where it delivers the same as in shallow water.

Back
Top Bottom