Zeagle Regulator Mouthpiece

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CALI68

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Does anyone know of any web site where I can order a mouthpiece for a Zeagle Envoy?

JCARR:
I noted on Scubatoys.com that they sold a boil and bite mouthpiece to fit the Envoy

http://www.scubatoys.com/store/detail.asp?PRODUCT_ID=SCI

How do you like the Envoy regulator?

The Reg is my Wife's and she loves it and I love the mouthpiece. I actually have the "Seacure" boil mouthpiece on my Legen LX Supreme but the Zeagle is still the best I have ever seen...so is the Atomic.

If you dont have any luck finding a Zeagle replacement you may want to try contacting them directly. Last summer one of the bungee's on my Zeagle BC broke. I went to my LDS to see if they could order me a replacement. As usual, I got the run around and was told they couldn't get the part for 6 months blah blah blah, ordering a single bungee would cost too much for shipping blah blah blah. I went home and decided to call the customer service line for Zeagle. I had a new bungee shipped to me by them in 3 days- FREE OF CHARGE. What did I learn....my LDS sucks (i've since taken all my business else where) and Zeagles customer service matches their products. Getting back on track, what I was trying to get at it was- If your unable to find the replacement I'm sure Zeagle will be able to send you one.

Thanks, will do!

Zeagle rocks. I would recommend that if you are ever in the Zephyrhills, FL neighborhood, call up the factory with a couple of weeks notice and they might be able to show you around. For as much stuff as they ship, I thought that it would be a bigger facility. Unfortunately, the regulator shop was closed that Friday afternoon, so I only got a chance to see the BC shop. Side note, they told us that they could make just about anything as far as BC colors. If they can get the material, they can make it. They even made a Ranger BC for someone out of Camo Cordura. They have rolls of pink and orange too :)

-Frank

Cool! I didn't know that.

I had a minor problem with a inflator hose, and after a couple of e-mails to Zeagle they sent me a new one free of charge. They only wanted the old one back to test it. I have since purchase a Zeagle Envoy reg and couldn't be happier. Good products, good service and good people. :redbite:

Pennsyltucky?I haven't heard that since I lived in Pittsburgh! Good info.about zeagle,Thanks!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom