Zeagle Service

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

erich

Contributor
Reaction score
I have had my DS-4 for about a year and I need to do my yearly service. I know that I need this to do this to keep my warrenty intact. How do I know who can service my Zeagle? Will they have a certification from the manufacture of from another agency. Let me know any other tips about keeping warrenty issues? Thanks in advance for your help.

Well not sure on the zeagles, but usually yes the person servicing your reg should be a cert'd tech for that particular company.

My new method is to simply send it directly to the manufacturer.

Good Luck :D

Is it true that when reg service is done that the used parts should be giveb back to you? If so, which parts should be replaced automatically? Is there anything to specifically asked to be done? Thanks.

Zeagle provides rebuild parts as part of the warrentee. We send the used parts to them as proof of the service.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom